I sould like to start with the Rede Of The Wicca
1. Bide the Wiccan laws ye must, in perfect love and perfect trust.
2. Live and let live -- fairly take and fairly give.
3. Cast the circle thrice about to keep all spirits out.
4. To bind the spell everytime, let the spell be spake in rhyme.
5. Soft of eye an` light of touch, speak little an listen much.
6. Deosil bo by the waxing moon -- sing an` dance the Wiccan Rune.
7. Widdershins go when the Moon doth wane, an` thee werewolf howls at the dread wolfsbane.
8. When the Lady`s Moon is new, kiss the hand to her times two.
9. When the moon rides at her peak then your heart`s desire seek.
10. Heed the Northwinds mighty gale - lock the door and drop the sail.
11. When the wind comes from the South, love will kiss the on the mouth.
12. When the wind blows form the East, expect the new and set the feast.
13. When the West wind blows o`er thee, departed spirits restless be.
14. NIne woods in the cauldren go - burn them fast and burn them slow.
15. Elder be ye Lady`s tree - burn it not or cursed you`ll be.
16. When the wheel begins to turn - let the Beltane fires burn.
17. When the wheel has turned a Yule, light the Log an` let Pan rule.
18. Heed ye flower, bush, and tree - by the Lady Blessed Be.
19. Where the rippling waters go, cast a stone and truth ye`ll know.
20. When ye have need, harken not to thers greed.
21. With the fool mno season spend or be counted as his friend.
22. Merry meet and merry part - bright the cheeks and warms the heart.
23. Mind the Threefold Law ye should - three times bad an` three times good.
24. When misfortune is enew, wear the blue stone on thy brow.
25. true on love ever be unless thy lover`s false to thee.
26. Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill - an it harm none, do what ye will.
This first prayer is a native american/shaman prayer.
Master of our lives, master of all things visible and invisible;
Master of every spirit, good and bad; command the good spirits to be favorable to us and keep the bad spirits from working evil on us.
Oh Grand Mystery;
Preserve the lives of such of our elders who are inclined to give counsel to the young.
Preserve our children an multiply their number and let them be the comfort and support of declining years. Preserve our corn and animals, and let no famine desolate our land; protect our villages and gaurd our lives.
If now be time for some of us to close our lives on Mother Earth, let us journey to the great country of our spirits where we may meet our freinds and relatives and where you are pleased to shine upon all with a bright, warm, eternal blaze!
Make known to us your pleasure by sending us the Spirits of Dreams procalim your will in the night, and we will perform in the day.
Oh Great, Oh Grand Mystery;
Harken to our voice. Remember us always, for we are all they children, descended from Thee.
Prayer to Isis--1
Blue lidded daughter of dawn,
Golden Lady of the mountains,
Carrier of her fathers wisdom,
Let them rest in your arms.
Breathing loves breath,
I live in light a million years,
The sun rises or sets it matters not,
Here is ecstasy in death and certainty in life,
We are Gods in the body of God,
Truth and Love our destinits,
Go then and make of the world something beautiful,
Set up your light in the darkness.
Prayer to Isis--2
O Mighty Powerful Isis,
O Mughty powerful Isis,
Goddess of Love,
Mother of all children,
Keeper of all time,
Look upon me, thy child
With love and compassion.
May the sands of time be turned that i may see,
That I may live in worlds before and beyond,
Show unto me that which I may see,
Grant me peace of mind so that I may hear the quiet, still voice of the Gods and so do the will of the divine.
Reveal to me that which is true for me to know and steer me gently toward the light.
Prayer To Nepthys
Mistress of the house,
Lady of the tower,
Goddess of the temple,
Shrouded in mystery and sorrow,
Last born of the Gods of Heaven,
Twin of Isis, Comfort me,
Spread your wings like a golden kite,
Oh mistress of the dark and night,
Shelter me from the sorrow,
The sorrow you know more than any,
Comfort me with the comfort only you can give.
Prayer To Find & Celebrate The Self Through Selflessness
In seeing you, who are planet, animal, friend, stranger, rock or tree, I see myself.
In pleasing you, who are planet, animal, friend, rock or tree, I am pleasing myself.
In loving you, who are planet, animal, friend, stranger, rock or tree, I am loving myself.
There is no point at which I stop being you,
There is no time in which your fate is not mine.
There is no hope that can exist unshared.
There is no sacriface made,
that does not return wonders and bounty to me many times over.
God, grant me the powers to serve myself by serving others,
Grant me the powers to join in the dance of life.
Prayer to the Goddess
Mother of all, Queen of the Earth,
Here I am, One of your children.
Help me to be so that people will know the wonder of you.
She`s with me, and hugs me, and loves me, and keeps me as safe as can be,
My Goddess, My Mother.
I am with her, and hug her, and love her, and keep her inside my heart,
My Goddess, My Mother.
The Native American Commandments (It seems to flow flawlessly with Wicca)
Treat the Earth and all that dwell Thereon with respect.
Remain close to the Great Spirit.
Show great respect for your fellow humanbeings.
Work together for the benefit of all mankind.
Give assistance and knidness wherever needed.
Do what you know to be right.
Look after the wellbeing of mind and body.
Dedicate ashare of your effots to the greater good.
Be truthful and honest at all times.
Take full responsibility for your actions.